Meet our Doctor
Dr. Heidi (Rose) Larison
Caring for the lives of so many has been a dream come true. Heidi has wanted to own a primary care practice in Wichita for the last 30 years. Her spirit of giving is contagious. Heidi is a proud graduate of Wichita State University and is often an instructor in their nurse practitioner program. Heidi is the 2002 Wichita State Woman of the Year. Heidi Attended Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences in Kansas City Missouri at the age of 20 and graduated in the top 15 percent of her medical school class. She was the Chief Intern for the Via Christi Osteopathic Family Medicine Residency and is currently an active instructor at the same program teaching Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine. Heidi is certified in Botox Cosmetic procedures and loves cosmetology almost as much as medicine. Heidi has practiced ER in the small town of Marion Kansas, worked several immediate cares and has over 10 years of experience working in a large Wichita Multispecialty Hospital System. She has been recognized as one of the Wichita Business Journals 40 under 40 and is an active philanthropist whose favorite charities include the Kansas Masonic Home, Shriners Children’s Hospital and Rainbows United.
- Prudential Spirit of Giving Award—for starting a charity that donates stuffed animals to police and fire men to give to children in need or in crisis.
- Girl Scout Gold Award
- Miss Western Kansas 2002
- Wichita State Instructor to “Introduction to the University” 2001
- Wichita State Student Ambassador
- Wichita State Woman of the Year 2002
- Kansas City University of Medicine top 15 percent of Class 2007
- Chief Via Christi Osteopathic Family Medicine Intern
- Via Christi Family Medicine Instructor
- Via Christi Guest speaker on numberous topics such as Sunscreen, Botox, Sleep Disorders and Low back pain
- Wichita Business Journal 40 under 40 2015
- Wichita State Nurse Practitioner Instructor
Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences Preceptor